As of November 2016, ASL is officially supported with the following Linux distributions:
- Centos 5 (Until March 31, 2017. See extended support)
- Centos 6
- Centos 7
- Redhat Linux 5 (Until March 31, 2017. See extended support)
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 6
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 7
- CloudLinux 5
- CloudLinux 6
- CloudLinux 7
- Amazon EC2 (We support RHEL and Centos on EC2, we do not support AMI and other customized distributions)
- Trixbox 2.8
Beta versions are unsupported.
For other platforms, please see our rules only product at the URL below. The rules only product will protection your web applications from attack. More information is available at the URL below:
Note: ASL requires software package management, which all of the supported operating systems provide. If package management has been disabled on your system, you will not be able to install ASL. Older versions of these distributions are not supported.
Please note that when an operating system or distribution is no longer supported by the vendor we also no longer support that operating system unless you have an extended support contract from us, for that platform. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an extended support contract.