This means that you using out of date rules or you are using third party rules that are not compatible with the current version of modsecurity. If you are using Atomicorp rules, then this means you are not using the latest real time rules. The latest real time rules have an id action for every rule.
Articles in this section
- Reporting False Positives when not running ASL
- Failed deleting collection
- module security2_module is already loaded, skipping
- Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/security2.conf: Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_security2.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_security2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- module unique_id_module is already loaded, skipping
- Installing custom modsecurity rules
- Disabling rules using .htaccess
- Disabling POST inspection for a specific URL
- Site loads slowly when the rules are loaded
- Rule execution error - PCRE limits exceeded (-8): (null).