This typically means someone or something has removed the ASL web console from your system. ASL can not remove its own web interface. The recommended solution is to re-install ASL, as this is not a normal condition and if this component is missing it is likely other components in ASL are missing as well.
Articles in this section
- PAX PHP errors
- psmon is not enabled on EL7
- Using a Proxy in front of the WAF
- False Positive for HIDS Rule 4151
- How to block countries by domain
- How to enable domain level blocks
- What do the fields in the firewall logs mean?
- What do ASL_AR_DROP log messages mean?
- How do you unblock an IP in ASL?
- How do you bulk add IPs to the whitelist in ASL?