This typically means someone or something has removed the ASL web console from your system. ASL can not remove its own web interface. The recommended solution is to re-install ASL, as this is not a normal condition and if this component is missing it is likely other components in ASL are missing as well.
Articles in this section
- PAX PHP errors
- /sbin/service ossec-hids restart error
- CREATE DATABASE failed; error: 'Can't create database 'tortix'; database exists'
- asl-firstboot reboots system
- ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'admin'@'127.0.0.1' (using password: YES)
- Error: Missing Dependency: libmysqlclient
- Starting httpd: /usr/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libapr-1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Directive 'UseDNS' is not allowed within a Match block
- Aborted connection 12345 to db: 'tortix' user: 'tortix' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets)
- module sed_module is already loaded, skipping