This means you have a third party installation of modsecurity. Remove and disable any third party modsecurity installations.
Articles in this section
- ModSecurity: SecRemoteRules: ModSecurity was not compiled with SecRemoteRules support.
- Reporting False Positives when not running ASL
- Failed deleting collection
- module security2_module is already loaded, skipping
- Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/security2.conf: Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_security2.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_security2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- module unique_id_module is already loaded, skipping
- Installing custom modsecurity rules
- Disabling rules using .htaccess
- Disabling POST inspection for a specific URL
- Site loads slowly when the rules are loaded