If you are using Safari 15.2 or higher, Apple has recently introduced a new feature which can keep the Atomic dashboard from displaying properly as seen below:
If you encounter this issue please follow these instructions:
- In the Safari menu item, click "Preferences"
- In the Preferences panel, click "Advanced"
- In the Advanced tab, check the box "Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar" A new item, "Develop" should show up in your menu.
- Click Develop, scroll down to "Experimental Features" In the Experimental Features submenu, scroll down to "NSURLSession WebSocket" and click to disable.
- Reload hub, pop champagne