- My GUI is not loading for AEO
- Atomicorp AP (Previously ASL) v5 to v6 Upgrade Guide
- Failed to communicate with awpd, server may not be running
- Agents not sending events to hub
- High CPU load
- Error: awp_firewall.BlocklistStateUpdate:error:Execution failed: /usr/sbin/ipset - exit status 1
Atomic OSSEC (AEO)
Atomic OSSEC is an endpoint and cloud workload protection software system that harnesses the rapid nature of open source security operation to meet all the requirements of extended detection and response (XDR). These requirements include deeper and more advanced security capabilities than earlier-generation endpoint detection and response (EDR) systems and intrusion detection systems (IDSs), namely in the areas of protection, detection, and response, and lower TCO, for which open source lays the foundation.