We understand and sympathize that occasionally a subscription might expire. Luckily, there are several options to deal with this issue:
Payflow ("Pay with your credit card" option when you purchased):
If you used this option, just follow these simple steps to get it reactivated:
- Log in to your license manager at: www.atomicorp.com/amember/member
- Click on the "Update Credit Card Info" link.
- Once you've supplied your new credit card info, open a ticket or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your username and subscription ID so that we can make sure the subscription reactivated.
If you paid via Bluesnap (option 2 on the payment list during checkout), you will need to do the following:
- Update your credit card information in Bluesnap
- Once updated, open a ticket or send an email to: email@example.com with your username and/or subscription ID and we will be able to reactivate your subscription and resume your normal billing.
If you used PayPal (last option on the checkout list) unfortunately we're not able to reactivate a subscription once PayPal has canceled it. If this happens, you will need to do the following:
- Login to your license manager at: www.atomicorp.com/amember/member
- Click on the "Add/Renew Licenses" tab
- Select your desired subscription type, and add to your basket.
- Proceed to checkout, and follow the steps that it gives you. We recommend the Payflow or Bluesnap options to prevent this from happening in the future.